Rhenia & Delos Cruise
Sparkling seas and secluded beaches? Join our Rhenia – Delos cruise and live a day like no other!
Daily Departures from Mykonos old port at 11:00 a.m.
The Cycladic Sisters, Mykonos, Delos, and Rhenia, each with her own personality, are among Greece’s most precious treasures.
Our cruise boat leaves Mykonos’ old port and arrives approx. 45min. later at Rhenia island. We anchor by a deserted beach where you’ll have time to take a swim in the crystal-clear waters, sunbathe on the fine sandy beach or stroll around the place. On the island, one can find solitude and enjoy the sea with its beautiful blue/green color that changes as you approach the shore. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters, and uncrowded beaches are a Rhenia island specialty.
Lunch will wait for you afterwards on board with homemade Greek flavor treats! The menu includes Barbeque Souvlaki (chicken/pork), Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread and seasonal fruit.
At around 14:30 we sail to Delos island in order to admire the archeological site (the entrance fee is paid extra). If you don’t want to see Delos your captain will also give you the opportunity to visit another beach near Delos and continue swimming while the rest of the group explore Apollo’s birthplace.
At around 16:30 we’ll start the trip back to Mykonos and the Old Port after a day full of fun and unique memories!
Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos (Free public parking is available next to our location)
Our ticket booth located next to the bus station
Id or passport must be presented to verify age
All guests have to come to our ticket booth for check-in before embarkation.
What is included
✔ Boat cruise for 6:30 hours + crew
✔ On-board Barbeque Lunch consisting of chicken/pork souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread, and seasonal fruits
✔ Complimentary house wine (white and red), soft drinks, water throughout the cruise
✔ All safety equipment
What is not included
✘Delos archeological site entrance fee
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Snorkeling gear (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Gratuities at your discretion
• The embarkation time is at 10:30 a.m..
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Near public transportation
• Infants must sit on laps
• Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are highly recommended.
• The entrance fee for the archeological site of Delos has to be paid extra. The Delos Archeological Site entrance fees as set by the Ministry of Culture are: 12.00€ per person, children 0-5 years: free, EU citizens 0-25 years: free, Non-EU citizens 6-25 years: 6.00€, EU citizens older than 65 years: 6.00€. For the free & discounted fees valid Id or passport must be presented to verify the age & country of origin, otherwise you will need to pay the full entrance fee. You will pay & get the ticket on Delos island
• Alcohol is allowed over the age of 18yrs.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
What to remember
Cases of pregnancy, mobility, and health issues should be advised before reservation. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses, beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of winds or cool months in the early or late season.